Área del cargo:Recepción, Recursos Humanos y Admón. de Personal, Secretariado
Subnivel de cargo:Auxiliar, asistencial y otros
Años de experiencia en el cargo:1
Ciudades:Bogotá D.C. - Bogotá, Bogotá D.C. - Bogotá alrededores
Salario mensual (millones):$1 a $1,5
Profesión u oficio:Contaduría, Ingeniería industrial, Administración de empresas, Otra, Idiomas Lenguas modernas
Nivel de estudio:Universitaria
Cantidad de vacantes:1
Tipo de contrato:Indefinido
Fecha de publicación:19/04/2014
Fecha de Vencimiento:19/04/2014
Descripción:The front office clerk will be responsible for the coordination of the front office desk, being main point of contact for employees, clients, suppliers and visitors to our offices. She will be responsible for the general Health & Safety issues within the office. She will assist other HR team members in day to day inputting and clerical work including, payroll and accounts related transactions/postings.
1. Greet and welcome employees and visitors, ensuring only authorized people are allowed in
2. Responsible for visitors log book
3. Responsible for Sick Leave registers and related communication
4. Responsible for purchases, such as fikes and office stationery
5. Responsible for birthday calendar
6. Check that employees carry their ID cards
7. Keep track of incident reports.
8. Responsible for all keys present within the reception
9. Update employee's notice board
10. Assist in coordinating cleaning services
11. One of the Company First Aiders
12. Responsible to manage self-service machines, ensures are always full
13. Ensure that all Fire Safety equipment found in premises and good and necessary servicing done on time
14. General Support to Bogotá office on day to day matters
15. ID Cards – Implementation and take over process.
16. Create and administer key cards and ID tags for new employees
17. Responsible for the management of employee’s lockers
18. Communicate internally about visitors (intern + external)
19. Book taxi, hotel for new employees and managers
20. Sort mail
21. Contact with owner of building.
22. Co-ordinate with various workers eg: electrician, handyman etc…
23. Supports HR in maintaining accurate records in the system (Updates), such as various employee personal details Chase employees with missing NI numbers, addresses, Bank Accounts. Input new employees in the excel sheet.
24. Supports Hr in keeping all employee files up to date when need it.
25. Supports HR Business Partner in recruitment
Requisitos para aplicar:Ability To Multi-Task And Work Well Under Pressure
Knowledge Of Basic Comuputer Software
One year of recent Clerical/ Receptionist/Office experience preferred
University studies are required (on going)
habits of punctuality and efficiency
Productores y distribuidores de software