Área del cargo:Recursos Humanos y Admón. de Personal
Subnivel de cargo:Gerente
Años de experiencia en el cargo:5
Ciudades:Bogotá D.C. - Bogotá alrededores
Cantidad de vacantes:1
Tipo de contrato:Indefinido
Fecha de publicación:08/07/2011
Fecha de Vencimiento:08/08/2011
Descripción:Borets International is seeking for the Colombian facility its first HR Manager – Colombia to formalize an HR function and be responsible for all HR issues: staffing, employment relations, training/development, performance management, payroll/benefits administration, maintaining records
Conducts activities connected with personnel management including staff planning, recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, and HR administration in Colombia.
1. Responsible for execution of corporate HR policies and procedures in Colombia. Works with both global HR and local management to plan and implement programs to meet personnel requirements supporting short- and long-term business needs of the Company in Colombia
2. Conducts activities connected with personnel management including staff planning, recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, and HR administration in Colombia.
3. Assures implementation/administration of corporate compensation and benefits programs at the business unit.
4. Interviews potential candidates and coordinates with line management concerning the fit with the job
5. Conducts employee training and orientation programs
6. Negotiates agreements with external HR service providers (e.g. recruiting firms, payroll providers, HR consultants etc.)
7. Prepares and updates job descriptions for all position
8. Performs administrative functions. Maintains HR files and records including of a confidential nature. Keeps past and current HR records
9. Prepares periodic standardized reports (e.g., monthly personnel cost report)
10. Advises management on personnel procedures and precedents.
11. Investigates and resolves day-to-day employee relations problems, either directly or through advice to line management.
12. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR government requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records
Requisitos para aplicar:Education: University degree
Working experience: 5+ years in Human Resources; 2+ years experience on a similar position. Ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in a large multinational oilfield service company.
Additional skills: This position requires in-depth knowledge and involvement in all areas of the HR function. It must demonstrate knowledge of organizational development principles, knowledge of business system thinking, analytic, strategic, and creative thinking, good oral communication, and management skills. Fluency in both English and Spanish.