We look for talent
We look for people who are creative, with development
potential and who are interested in growing comprehensively. Likewise,
we seek talented people who share our institutional values and
their educational and social meaning:
• Ability to identify, anticipate and cope with the consequences
of any action taken.
• Competence and suitability in the development of our commitments
• Sense of duty in fulfilling the tasks undertaken
• Wisdom and maturity in the decision-making process and in its carrying
them into practice
Attitude and ability to listen to others, in order to discuss,
share and even disagree with their views, within the recognition
and respect for pluralism.
• Generosity to listen to and get in the place of another
• Respect for the views of others
• Compromise to search for conformity and unity
Constant concern with full compliance of the undertaken tasks,
under the observance of universal ethical values.
• Integrity and fortitude in all actions
• Honesty and respect for intellectual property and academic regulations
Righteousness in one’s personal performance, or strict respect
for and adherence to standards
Ability to generate and propose new ideas in the academic, entrepreneurial,
cultural, and social fields, as well as to lead the processes
needed to carry them out.
• Determination and initiative in formulating and implementing projects
• Creativity and undertaking to generate new ideas
• Daring in finding solutions to the needs of the environment
Commitment to always seek the achievement of the undertaken actions,
under conditions of high quality.
• Quality in the services offered to the community
• Striving for perfection in all our achievements
• Superiority and preeminence in the environment in which we are
In addition to these institutional values, we expect our teachers
to have the following characteristics in their academic activity:
• Commitment to the mission, vision and values of
Ready to develop research, teaching, extension and academic administration.
Commitment to knowledge and to the welfare of their community.
Commitment to academic excellence, man and his environment.
Competent to contribute to a comprehensive education of students.
To bear witness to life and forms of behavior that serve as a paradigm.