Careers & Development
IT depends on us
Tech Data pioneered the IT distribution industry more than 35 years ago.
Today, across the world…around the globe…technology isn’t slowing down,
and neither are we! Tech Data plays an indispensable role in getting
technology from those who invent it to those who sell it.
Through economic ups and downs, Tech Data continues to grow. Thanks to a
world-class executive management team and dedicated employees, Tech
Data is an established global distribution leader and a respected
presence in our communities. Our success is about teamwork. It’s about
partnership. It’s about commitment. It's about our passion for winning.
We expect nothing more and accept nothing less.
Dynamic Industry; Dynamic Culture!
— Tech Data remains steadfast in an exciting industry, and encompasses a
dynamic energy of new challenges and rewarding opportunities.
Execution. Diversification. Innovation. That is our strategy, providing
the foundation for our business results and a place to grow your career.
Ability to Make an Impact — Do
you want to make a difference? From Day 1, you are encouraged to
participate and contribute in an innovative environment surrounded by
talented people. Tech Data is recognized as one of Fortune magazine’s
Collaboration — Quite simply,
we value collaborative solutions. Whether you work in sales in our
corporate office or in our pick, pack and ship operations at one of our
logistics centers, you will be part of a team that makes Tech Data the
distributor of choice for both our vendor partners and customers.
• Integrity and respect: The foundation of our business is integrity
• All interactions with customers, vendor partners, suppliers, shareholders and team members must be conducted with integrity, ethics and mutual respect
• Teamwork. We invest in our team members and provide a professional challenging and rewarding environment where we work together as one cohesive team to share ideals and resources
• Partnership. Strategic business relationship with customers and vendor partners produce mutual benefits. We value those relationships and invest in their long-term development
• Passion for Winning. We aspire to be the best at everything we do, always striving to be the first choice for our customers and vendor partners
• Ownership. We promote an environment of personal accountability that delivers consistent result against commitments. We all take responsibility for each team decision
These are our shared values and guiding principles. We expect nothing more and accept nothing less
Equal Employment Opportunity: Applications will be considered without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or other factors not related to specific position qualifications.
If you have any questions or need more information please contact:
Mariana Abarca Campos
Tel: (506)2507-52-00, ext.81115